Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Finding Your Happy Place...

For those of you who know me personally, you have heard me speak lovingly about my happy place. It has sparked a lot of attention as people want to know, what is this Happy Place? How do I find my Happy Place?
I am going to tell you about my special Happy Place and share with you how to create and enjoy your very OWN Happy Place! 
My Happy Place~
My happy place is an actual destination.  A beautiful beach that holds all of the sacred ingredients that create my happy place.
These elements include...
Family~Friends~Laughter~Love~Sea~Surf~Freedom~Peace~Soul
I didn't always have this clarity on my happy place.  It just sort of evolved over time, with patience. Now I see that I have subconsciously created this space.
Let me describe to you how this came to fruition...
Years ago I fell into a beautiful beach community. This place was where I came year after year to vacation with my family and extended family. After coming back so often, I developed relationships with other beach loving people that visited this magical place by the sea. Eventually these people became my beach family, born from the common love of our happy place. These kindred spirits (including myself) carve time out of our lives and gather at our Happy Place every summer to spend time together having fun and making memories. The way we feel collectively when we are together combined with the common love for mother nature is the secret to the energy of the Happiness created. 
The Happy Place came to be because within out hearts our intentions are matched and brought into the light on this beautiful beach which sets the stage for unbounded joy to dance freely through life. And YES, we dance a lot here!!
Although, my happy place is a place, it also exists within me. I bring the blissful experience of this space into my life wherever I go. It is so much apart of me that it actually IS me... my happy place is in my soul.  
It breathes its existence into my mind, body and spirit as a tattoo in my aura to remind me always that I hold the power and inner joy to be in my happy place any time I wish. It is always with me.  Even when I'm not within the space, the space is within me. True happiness has a home within my heart and it is apart of my soul beauty.
I radiate it.
My intention behind sharing this is in hopes that you will be inspired to create your very own Happy Place in the world.  
Whether it is with a group of people or solo. It really doesn't matter, what does matter is that you discover it and allow it to be apart of who you are. So much in our lives seem beyond our control that it is hard to find a space where pure happiness exists. I encourage you to create it! Stop searching for it or waiting for happiness to find you. BE it NOW!
Think about it, dream about it.  Design your own Happy Place.   
Grab a journal and write about it...  
What is your Happy Place?  
What does it look like? 
What does it FEEL like?
How does it engage all of your senses?  Who is in your happiness tribe?

Your Happy Place is a place to be free.  It holds the thrill of abandonment from everyday life. Where peace and solitude are found. Unconditional love is felt amongst the people you surround yourself with and good vibes pulse within the waves as laughter and joy pours over you like sunbeams. The breeze kisses your skin with love and comfort and it creates an environment of bliss. Your belly tingles with excitement just thinking about being there.

This is what my Happy Place feels like for me. It is a home for my soul...

What does your Happy Place feel like?

No comments:

Post a Comment