Wednesday, July 10, 2013

How Do You Choose to See Yourself?


Acceptance is to see beyond the cracks of your mind, body, and spirit and instead look right at the center - into your heart.

In order to really see and accept who someone is inside, we must 'see the truth' of individuals as a whole. We must not judge, lay expectations, or decide for others how they are meant to act or how they should show up in our lives.  Accept people for where they are and seek the truth of their soul, within there is the real beauty.

There is NO perfect person. We all have work to do, we all know that. However, if we are striving to live in the present moment then we must see the beauty in the NOW. Acceptance is loving yourself in the now.  We must embrace the beauty, dig deep and surrender to all of the "imperfections" that exist in the now.  Our cracks are where our light shines through in unique and authentic ways.

Through my experiences, I have learned to LOVE the quirky ways of people! The tiny, imperfections that makes every individual unique. Living this way of life offers a fresh view for the seer into the soul of another. It makes me curious about what lies beneath the polished layers, and helps me to really listen to the unspoken tone of their soul within.

I say bring on the 'unpolished' people of the world!  BE RAW AND BE REAL!
This is what the world needs! Colorful! Eclectic! Eccentric!

I like to see my SELF as a raw and beautiful unpolished crystal. I love and embrace my cracks or what others may see as imperfections as they are my best accessories to really show ME :)

How do you choose to see yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment